Thursday, February 7, 2008

THEY CAME!!!




So. .i went on UPS this morning to track my order of tube socks. . and it says that they were DELIVERED yesterday at 2:35. . I waas like. . SAY WHAT!!!! So I run out to the mailbox, open it up, and there was my package. . . so I rip it open and there are my fresh tube socks!! I wasn't able to test out the magical powers of these ones yet cuz I already worked out today, but i'm very excited to try it out tomorrow. . or maybe I will again today cuz I am very impatient right now. . here are some pictures. .
They got smashingly well with my boots, too bad it's a crappy picture or you could see the full effect jajaja . . next step. . buy some sweet rollerskates

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty sweet...I might have to get some when i'm rich again.

Kaakun said...

I swear UTAH's UPS drivers are the laziest SOBs ever.

They threw my speaker order up onto the balcony... so to get them back...
I ordered 110 lbs of speaker-age. Refused delivery and let the SOB carry them up the stairs and then back down the stairs in the summer heat.

Tara said...

I am glad you got your tube socks. I am officially leaving you a comment. Well, have you gone on an official date since you are officially single?

Kaakun said...

socks... sock...sox...

my number of comments > everyone else COMBINED's number of comments.