Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Eyebrow Dilemma

So. ..I was plucking my eyebrows today, and I think I got a little carried away. . .dangit. .one of my eyebrows is a completely different shape and size then the other. . .and I don't like the one of different shape and size. .so now i'm in a pickle. . should I pluck the other one to look like the disformed one? or should I go around with two completely different eyebrows?! or should I just shave my eyebrows off and draw them on with my brown marker? . . .tattoo?. . . I DON'T KNOW?!?!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I remember when your eyebrows used to look like that guys in that picture. Don't worry I overpluck too. Remind me and I will tell you how to get them to grow back.

carrie said...

Whoa! Where did you get that picture?? I've also had the same problem. Funny post Nicki--made me laugh out loud.

Kaakun said...

once again missing a sister... rogaine for eyebrows... thats a good idea.

Kaakun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.