Friday, February 1, 2008

Magical Tube Socks?



So I worked out in some newly found mismatched tube socks today and I had 110% more energy then when I usually work out. . .. I really thought I was going to fly out the window. . . could it be the tube socks I wonder? I believe so, it was as if right when I put them on I was happier, and filled with fuzzy energy. . maybe it's a drug, I don't know, but Jessica you have to try it. . but not the plain white ones. . they have to have stripes, cuz those white ones with the ugly feet didn't do it for me. So yes. . .tube socks rock my socks. . and Turbo Jam is my pimp.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

Where do you get striped tube socks?

Anonymous said...

ye sseriously. i want some. =]

BeckyR. said...

You can get some lower priced sporty ones kneee high tube socks