Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged

I suppose I need to write 10 random things about me. .

hmmmm

. . . not looking good seeing as I need 10 and I can't even think of 1. . .


ok here's 1: paranormal things like to follow me around, I guess you can say they are attracted to me jaja. . hey at least I attract something right!

aaaaaaaaand 2: I have to count every single step I take, some rooms I have to step in twice. . I can't go around something without coming back the same way, but I am getting better at that one. . whenever I push pause on a movie I have to do it twice. . the volume always has to be at an even number. . if I accidently touch a wall or something with my elbow I have to touch it twice, or touch it with my other elbow. jaja there's more but I will stop, and I used to be A LOT worse..

3: I am extremely arachnaphobic, but I love snakes


4: the top half of my pointer finger on my left hand has been completely numb for a week. .maybe I should get that checked out. .


5: I am scared of ET. . my parents almost had to take me to a doctor when i was little cuz I was so terrified of him. . and I still have nightmares


6: Slurpees make me mega happy





7: One time me and my friend Ashlee only spoke in piglatin for three days







8: I had a swirley tan that lasted for over a year thanks to duct tape

9: I hate pickles

10: I need to go to the bathroom

1 comment:

Kaakun said...

Avril is on the radio now...she's so not punk