Tuesday, May 20, 2008

argh. . jessica. .kirk. .i so do not have time for this right now. . or maybe i do

4 MOVIES TO WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Saturdays Warrior -if my mom would show me where she hid it
2. A Walk to Remember- but only in french
3. Bring it On. . all or nothing
4. Waiting for Guffman

4 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Pro-Copy. . I made books and copied paper and got to use a huge slicing machine that could take your head off. . awesome
2. Taxi Driver
3. Wendys Employee. .yes I had so many pins on my hat
4. I am so unemployed right now

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Parents Home-Highland UT
2. Parkway Crossing-Orem UT
3. Trailor Park-Tampa FL. . . IT WAS DOUBLE WIDE
4. Parents Home-Highland UT. . . i hope this isn't a vicious cycle

4 FAVORITE FOODS
1. cafe rio's chicken salad. .i can smell it
2. jajaja so vanilla. . so vanilla

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. Ninja Warrios
2. Survivorman
3. The Office
4. yes. . Smallville

4 INTERNET PLACES I VISIT DAILY
1. cheddarvision.tv/
2. facebook
3. . . myspace
4. youtube

4 PLACES I'VE VACATIONED
1. Hawaii
2. Flroida
3. Utah. .
4. prarie dog town

4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE
1. jajaja
2. crap
3. jessica
4. crap FACE

4 PEOPLE TO TAG
1. Jessica
2. Kricket
3. That's right. . do it again
4. Tara will probably do it too

3 comments:

Kaakun said...

4 MOVIES TO WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Land Before Time #4
2. Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope
3. Die Hard 4
4. Indiana Jones #4

4 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Worked the corner of 4th and main
2. For OC kids
3. Called Fore on golf course
4. Four kids nanny.

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. 4th Street
2. Brigham Young's 4th wife's house
3. P-diddy's 4th floor town house in NY
4. 444 q hall, provo

4 FAVORITE FOODS
1. 4 cheese pizza
2. 4 bean soup

This interview is over...

Tara said...

Nicki
You are kind of crazy! But sometimes funny! Thanks for helping me to learn more about you! I think I am starting to understand you more and more everyday? Just kidding! I love ya
Tara

Jessica said...

....you ....need....to....post....something....NEW