Monday, June 16, 2008

Cool Blue


I cannot stop drinking Gatorade. Flavor: Cool Blue. I bought a bunch to take to the gym to quench my thirst. I've taken one to the gym. I have one left. Crap.



Side Note: While I was driving northbound on I-15 I noticed an ugly van next to me. I turned to see the driver. He looked like Josh Holloway from Lost (I've also overdosed on Lost this last week). I kept looking and looking. Then he looked at me and smiled and I was like . . . . . . . that. Anyways I had to get off the exit so i merged right. I looked at the van again which was now to the left and in front of me. Josh was looking out his back window at me then he started waving. So I waved back. Awesome. As I continued to get off the interstate he continued to watch my car. Needless to say I almost got back on.




And NO Jessica. . .they do not look alike.









End Note: Only 30 more posts Kricket





3 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't say they look a like. I said the look he MADE looked like a one of patrick's looks. GEEZ

Kaakun said...

GEEZ? that was the main part?!?!

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like kid rock. not in the pic you posted but in the show. its funny how he tries to have a batman voice on the show then he gets his hill billy high pitch voice its wierd.