Saturday, May 17, 2008

crap. .i loose at the blogging game








Your Personality is Very Rare (ENTP)




Your personality type is optimistic, curious, enthusiastic, and open.



Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 5% of all men.

You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.






hmmmm

anyways. . i'm completely out of clothes to wear. . I had to put on these yellow shorts and one of my brothers youth conference shirts. . as I was walking around I looked in the mirror and I thought. . .geez these shorts are awfully familiar. . so I keep walking and I come back in the room. . and it hits me!! They are the exact same yellow shorts on Juno.

Anyways. . . my camera broke in california and I think i'm going through picture taking withdrawls. . I need a new facebook picture.

Side Note: Kricket if I died I would rather you celebrate my funeral in Yosemite.

2 comments:

Kaakun said...

Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

I am... hmmmm

Tara said...

What? Who? Who is Cricket? Explain! And I don't think you need to blog every day. Just try and come up with something once a week. If you need pics, You can use my camera! Okay
Love T.