Wednesday, July 23, 2008

woop

I told Krick i'd post a blog a couple weeks ago, I never did. .
A couple weeks ago. . ? I went to California to go on romantic dates with Kricket. Day 1 we went to eat at a place. . can't remember what it's called. . i got an awesome salad that looked like the garbage disposal threw up

it was actually really good though. Then we went to BEACH. We walked around. . .and walked around. . . then stood around, Kricket wouldn't pose on a rock in the sunset for a picture. . Krick says i'm bossy. whatever. We got slurpees, they were good. Day 2 we went and saw Wicked, it was goooooood, and i have decided i'm going back to see dirty dancing. . road trip anyone? Oh yes and we forgot to take the picture in front of the theatre so I had to compromise.


anyways Wicked was good, trip to California, good. Salad, good.

Logan learned a new trick. . if you say "touch your nose" . .he touches his nose. . .it's awesome. He can also touch his ear, eye, and stick out his tongue. .and toes. . and bicep. Now we are working on touch your gastrocnemius, touch your latissimus dorsi, and touch your deltoids.

He also got his first haircut in a salon. . it was awesome. My dad had to hold his head while I held his arms to his legs due to his thrashing and screaming. .and spitting. .


Due to recent going on's I decided to go up with my parents, justin and regan to bear lake for 2 days so I wouldn't be eaten by ghouls. It was awesome. . . .awesome. Got to see Ashlee and her man for a few seconds. . we ate chicken tacos at chilis. . our waiter was sweating profusely.


I decided to document our trip with cell phone pictures. . that's us . .driving.





That's Regan picking up my chicken taco off the floor and throwing it out the window.




That's when we got to bear lake. . we had a sing a long of 'i can be your hero' it was beautiful.



I forgot to take a picture of the bathrooms. . but they were gross.



That's us driving back to Logan to watch Batman. I got middle. awesome.





That's me after the drive through the canyon in the middle with justin and regan playing corners. awesome.







That's my mom doing the robot to Roxette.

I don't feel like posting the rest. i'm tired. but I will be going back to bear lake tomorrow with the rest of the fam . ... so later.

3 comments:

Kaakun said...

what??!?!?!

telling me to go lay on rock and let waves crash on me for a foto op once.
not bossy.

14,114 times again... well...

Romantic? jajaja. yes?
restaurant's name. BJ's

N: Carrie says I HAVE to get a picture in front of the theater.
K: should I bring the camera?
N: .... no.

N: Who is this?
K: um

skip

N: Who is this?
K: um

skip

N: Come on!!!
K: um?
N: Who is this?

Skip

repeat.... x212422

Jay said...

cool pics your sister Tara has more pics though ha. what can logan do with his byceps?

carrie said...

Nick, you are so funny..your posts make me laugh out loud. I'm glad you could come out and spend a few days in Cali...I just wish we could have spent a bit more time together hanging out. You have to come back and bring Logan with you! Sounds like you guys had fun at Bear Lake...wish we could have been there. We have to do it again! Have you started your new job yet? I heard your Accounting class is keeping you pretty busy. Anyways, give Logan a hug and kiss from us.