Monday, March 31, 2008

Festival of Colors for Carrie

so we went to the festival of colors on saturday in spanish fork. . first we had to stand in this line for over an hour to get the colors. .


after purchasing our colorful bags of powder we walked around . . .and walked around some more . . there was someone dancing but it was a bit hard to see so we kept going until we came to the llamas. .




yay!!. . .


anyways we decided to make our way to where they were going to light the witch on fire so we could warm up. . we waited. . and waited. . then everyone started cheering and they lit the bonfire and everyone started throwing their colors. . .










Jessica looked like she got shot in the face.. . .





I got about half a bag of purple powder down my throat. .






yay for festival of colors. . it was pretty awesome. .

Although I am still washing purple out of my hair . . at least we got a hot facebook picture.

And sorry for you backseat Jessica. I will clean it. I promise.

3 comments:

carrie said...

Wow--looks like quite a mess! --But fun! (except the part of having the powder down your throat--yuck!) I have to say I feel honored that you dedicated this post for me--you even put my name in the title. I"ll have to tell my friends, Shilpa and Sunil that you went.

Tara said...

Nice

Kaakun said...

does the last sister not have the Internetz?!?!