Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Possible Death/Kidnapping of Nicki/Possibly Kirk

I may have a crazy stalker very shortly . . . .so if I suddenly go missing you may be able to find me in Germany/Massachusetts/ or being eaten by cats. . . . hopefully it's the first two, but if it comes to the later I would like to give a shoutout to my friends and family and especially Team Phantom.
Also Message to Kirk: Mexico
Another Also: If something does happen I expect a facebook "in memory of" group page dedicated to me. . that is all.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I have the facebook group thing covered. I'm also debating whether or not to start it now.

Kaakun said...

start it start it now...

He's a nut job. I mean more so than XanGo distributors thinking they're important as a 1K.

A SERIOUS NUT JOB.

Kaakun said...

i'm glad we didn't die.