Saturday, November 17, 2007

heck yeah

Today feels much much better! I talked to my dad about everything and guess what?! I'm not going to have to stay in my haunted basement by myself! He said that I can move upstairs if I want to. . I told him I will see so I don't look like a wimp i'm going to try and stay down here with my ghost friends. . but I really want to go upstairs. But yeah I don't know what's going on I am all of the sudden so musical. I played piano for the most part of today, then when everyone told me to stop . . cuz I really stink at playing piano. .I played my guitar, and everything is coming back . . so I felt better today! wooop! hopefully it will last

3 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! I'm glad you felt better.

Superman said...

good days are the best, i like to think of this guy when i want to have a good day, he makes me giggle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-waHLz-TU

Kaakun said...

so... I remember there used to be another post in between this and the next one...

its still gone.